With their position in the supply chain, shippers have a unique set of needs.
Goods need to be moved swiftly, safely, and timely. Whether a shipper needs a carrier to help accomplish their goals, or if they have a private fleet, utilizing rating, scheduling, and routing tools for business operations is vital.
With this information, shippers can:
- Verify miles quoted by carriers
- Understand comprehensive trip costs, including toll fees, to set a baseline for carrier bid analysis
- Capture exact vehicle locations and precise ETAs
- Create and share geofenced locations with specific entry and exit points
- Receive notifications when vehicles enter and/or exit a facility
Want to learn more? Come visit ALK at some upcoming trade shows!
*NIT League Transportation Summit: January 29th- 31st, 2018
*TIA 2018 Capital Ideas Conference & Exhibition: April 8th- 11th, 2018
*JDA Focus: May 6th- 9th, 2018